An ASX listed business based on the city fringe of Brisbane, has a need for a well rounded and highly experienced Credit Officer to join this team. Working with this supportive and friendly team-oriented environment, the role will suit an a professional who has strong credit and collections experience and is looking to work for a organisation with a huge domestic presence. As a permanent role, this is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop their career in a supportive environment.
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager you will be responsible for reducing debts and collecting of outstanding monies as well as:
- Manage large customer ledger - high dollar value and updating customer accounts;
- Banking, Allocation & Receipting;
- High volume reconciliations - bank and balance sheets;
- Investigation of un-reconciled payments, customer service, investigations and dispute resolution.
- Must have proven and previous experience as a Credit Officer / Collections officer with a true passion for collections and customer service;
- Must be able to multi-task, take control and ownership of accounts;
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, feel free to reach out to:
Liam Coleman - Consultant Accounting Clerical
0499 414 094