Our client is an established global company that is looking for an energetic credit control officer to join their supportive team. The role is heavily based around reducing the age of debts through appropriate collection, receipting and liaising with customers and stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collection calls
- Following up on outstanding debt
- Credit assessments
- Account reconciliations
- Providing a high level of customer support
- Handling telephone account queries – internal / external
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Setting up new accounts and invoicing
- Reconciling debtor accounts
- 2-5 years experience within Credit and Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Strong excel skills (v-look ups and pivot tables)
- A great team player who can socialise well within a team.
- Close to public transport as well as parking onsite
- Generous package
- Great working environment
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Ann on firstname.lastname@example.org.