Our client is an award winning Australian organisation who have been renowned for offering a supportive, flexible and welcoming work environment. Due to the growth of the business, they are searching for a Credit Officer to join their team on an on-going temporary basis. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who is searching for a diverse and hands-on role.
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager, your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting with a state based ledger
- Accounts receivable administration duties
- Daily banking
- Receipting payments
- Other tasks as required by the finance team
The successful applicant will have prior experience in a similar role and the capacity to commence immediately. You will also have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, coupled with the willingness to work as part of a team.
What's on Offer
- Richmond location - free car parking
- Supportive, friendly team
- Commence immediately
- Rapidly growing organisation