Our client is a highly regarded employer, both from a professional and cultural perspective. The business values a high performing team environment, while maintaining a strong work life balance. From a professional perspective, they are a strong ASX listed company who continue to maintain a reputation of 'excellence' within their industry.
Reporting into a dynamic Team Leader of New Accounts who you will support from a leadership perspective, from a Credit function aspect, you will also be responsible for;
- Managing a ledger - portfolio of customer
- Liaise with branch managers and be their 'middle man' when dealing with existing customers
- Collections of outstanding debtors
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- General administration on a adhoc basis
- 2IC responsibilities, as required by the Team Leader
The ideal candidate
Our client has the view that experience isn't everything, it's the attitude that counts!
- Self motivated and willingness to learn attitude
- Prior experience in a similar Accounts or blend of Accounts and Administration role would be desirable
- You will ideally have a confident personality that enjoys speaking to key customers
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Completion or currently studying Accounting would also be highly regarded but is not essential
- Previous experience in using SAP would be highly regarded
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fun dynamic team environment that enjoys a laugh
- Additional incentives for hitting targets - team lunches, activities etc
- Flexible, work from home arrangements
- Leadership and career development support from management
- Career development opportunities
- Strong ASX listed company to work for - SECURITY!
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Candace Page via email - firstname.lastname@example.org