Our client is a market leading retailer experiencing a period of growth. Fortunately, COVID-19 has not slowed down their sales and production.
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Credit Officer to join a small but close-knit transactional finance team as the organisation experiences a period of growth.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner.
- Process claims and rebates for their largest retail customers
- Manage major accounts and liaising with the respective shared services teams from these organisations
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required
- Identify and make recommendations of improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws
- A minimum of 3 years in a high volume, end to end Credit Controller position.
- Ideal experience would be a medium to large company.
- Proven and successful track record in managing major accounts.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines, work under pressure and work autonomously.
- Previous experience using large ERP systems.
- Strong motivation and leadership orientation with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Vibrant, fun and high performing team dynamic
- An opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment, learning and growing your skills within Credit
- Work life balance
- Attractive salary offering
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Michael Canny on 0414 897 429 or firstname.lastname@example.org