Our client is a highly regarded employer, both from a professional and cultural perspective. The business values a high performing team environment, while maintaining a strong work life balance. From a professional perspective, they are a market leader within the construction industry and has a reputation of 'excellence' within their industry. From a culture piece, they value your wellbeing and offer 'working from home days' once you are up and running.
- Manage the debtors ledger; following up outstanding payments
- Reconciliations and cash allocations
- Liaising with multiple key stakeholders
- Resolving disputes amongst different divisions and be the core problem solver
- An established skill set in Accounts Receivable/Credit is highly desirable.
- Prior experience using a large ERP system is advantageous
- You will ideally have a confident personality that enjoys speaking to key customers.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Opportunity to work close to home
- Regular celebratory lunches and morning teas
- Report into a well respected manager who understands work life balance
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Tiarne Bennett on 0417051898 or firstname.lastname@example.org