Our client is an established national business that is looking for an energetic credit control officer to join their supportive team on short notice. The role is an end-to-end accounts receivable position, including claims, allocations, collections, receipting and reconciliations. The company is based in Western Sydney.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- End-to-end accounts receivable for customer accounts, ensuring payments are made in a timely manner and following up with outstanding debt
- Credit assessments and processing new applications
- Managing claims in a timely manner
- Processing transactions to clear approved claims against accruals
- Account reconciliations
- Handling account queries – internal / external
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Setting up new accounts and invoicing
- Reconciling debtor accounts
- Strong experience within the Credit and Accounts Receivable Space
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Claims experience will be highly advantageous
- Strong excel skills (v-look ups and pivot tables)
- A great team player who can socialize well within a team.
- Be able to start a role immediately or on short notice (1-2 weeks notice)
- Generous package
- Great working environment
- Growing company and secure industry
- Internal career growth opportunities
- Team environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.