As a Customer Care Consultant, you will play a crucial role in delivering superior customer experience on each call and email. You will focus on incoming requests via telephone and email, this role is responsible for ensuring that the needs of our clients customers & consumers is delivered at a high standard with empathy and care.
If you are looking for a fast paced and varied role as well as hoping to expand your customer service experience within a 12 month fixed term contract, this could be the role for you!
WFH flexibility 2 days in the office | Springvale location
This is a role that will be split between home and office supporting the Customer Service team.
3 days at home and 2 days on site in their office in Springvale.
- Process client orders and other questions in a timely and effective manner in order to ensure a great customer experience.
- Respond to internal and external questions about product availability, pricing, delivery timelines, and order status in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate with employees from various departments within the company, such as manufacturing, warehousing, transportation, and distribution, to confirm order status and address customer complaints and credits.
- Enter information into databases or other computerised systems to keep customer records up to date, to track the progress of orders, deliveries, or activities, and/or to create sales reports and statistics.
- Identify areas and procedures within the customer journey that may be enhanced by delivering a continuous improvement attitude.
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar customer focused role
- Ability to perform under pressure & can manage time well
- Ability to build and develop rapports with internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize competing enquiries and priorities
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Computer & MS Office skills
- Customer & Quality Focused
- Team Player with a Positive, Can Do attitude – willing to learn and support in anyway
- Problem Solving Skills
- SAP experience advantageous, but not essential
Seeking a dynamic and engaging Customer Service Officer to join an ASX listed company. This is a newly created position due to internal growth and an excellent career development opportunity in Springvale.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867 for more info.