Our client is on the hunt for a customer service expert with excellent verbal and written communication, you will be working closely with other departments making new bookings and assisting customers in a company that provides a wide range of home and office security. Your focus will be finding out what the customer needs, solving any problems and imputing new orders. Take this exciting opportunity in customer service and data entry with a supportive environment and good training provided- apply today!
This role will be varied in nature whereby you will focus on providing optimal customer support. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Answer incoming phone calls promptly and efficiently
- Logging of Service Jobs, comments, follow ups and orders
- Respond to email enquires in a timely and proficient manner
- Explain and assist in the solution of problems
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments for order completion
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource/department
- Reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators
- General administrative duties as required
- Performs other duties as assigned when necessary
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Minim 2 years customer service experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills across Microsoft Suite
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- An aptitude for understanding technical information
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience within the building industry specifically in door hardware would be an advantage
Our client prides themselves on keeping people safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands sold across the globe, they specialise in security: everything locks, door closer and exit devices, steel doors and frames.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about the role.