Our client is looking for a motivated, organised, and engaging Customer Service Consultant to join their team, working in an inclusive environment where no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and going above and beyond to help customer and the wider team. The ideal candidate will love problem solving, being first point of contact and making a difference. You must have high attention to detail and be curious and proactive in your approach to work.
Sitting in a supportive Customer Service team and reporting into the Team Leader, you will be responsible for;
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist and resolve customer queries and complaints
- Handling a busy email inbox
- Making outbound calls to customers and building rapport
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Skills / Experience
You will have exceptional customer service skills and go above and beyond to achieve positive outcomes. Other key skills and responsibilities include;
- 1 Year experience in a similar Customer Service/Administration role
- Computer literate to an intermediate level with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquiries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and proactive approach to work with the drive to learn
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take on feedback
About the client
Located in Melbourne’s CBD, our client is a prominent force in the Education industry. They are looking for an experienced and friendly Customer Service professional to join a dynamic team culture due to continued growth within the organisation! You will be motivated and caring, and keen to join a team environment where you can contribute to the success of the business.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.