- Change orders in SAP where required
- Receive and action enquires from customers about sales orders, delivery dates, stock availability, timeslots
- Updating product information
- Ensure prompt and accurate processing of sales orders, order changes, or cancellations
- DIFOT hit investigations
- Manage Open Order reports and Stock On Hand dashboards
- Provide backup support to other Customer Service team members
This is a unique role that requires someone who has exceptional and proven relationship management skills as well as:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve
- Solid PC skills incl Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SAP experience highly regarded
- Refined and well-developed communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage competing deadlines.
Our client is the leading plastic and steel recycler in Australia and New Zealand and one of the region’s biggest users of recycled materials. They have 6,000+ team members, operate 110 manufacturing facilities across 15 countries, and their customers include some of the world’s largest brands that consumers know and trust.