My client is seeking a vibrant and innovative Customer Service professional to act as the first point of contact for customer support. In this fast-paced role you will be able to maintain a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction by providing consumers with the best advice and support possible. You will be able to communicate clearly and confidently with customers, fostering great relationship and provide swift fulfilment of all customer needs.
In this varied and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Managing a variety of customer enquires
- Managing and responding to emails and phone calls
- Resolving all customer issues and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Update and maintain records and databases to ensure all information is accurate and stored correctly
- Maintain a strong and positive relationship with all customers
- Providing additional support to management
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar administration role as well as:
- Previous experience handling and prioritizing customer inquiries
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Maintaining a professional manner whilst performing under-pressure.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- High level attention to detail
Located in Melbourne, our client is a major leader in the manufacturing and distribution industry. For over 60 years they have maintained an intense focus on delivering the best quality, value and benefit for their customers and consumers. They are looking for a Customer Service superstar to join their collaborative and supportive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.