Sharp & Carter are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Customer Service Officers to fill multiple roles in the energy sector. The ideal candidates will have demonstrated customer service experience, ideally within a contact centre or retail environment.
Our client is experiencing high demand due to an increase of customers so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain experience or work long term in the energy sector.
- Be the first point of contact for contact centre customers and ensure the provision of quality customer experience
- Provide high level quality service to customer and a courteous and efficient telephone service including receiving inbound contact centre calls, triaging and transferring to the appropriate contact centre queue
- Providing accurate information on the range of benefits and services provided by the client by telephone
- Recording all communications with clients; liaising with other departments as required
- Handling escalated enquiries
- Data entry into an in-house information management system
- Outstanding people skills with a flair for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible, solution-orientated approach to customer service enquiries
- Technologically savvy with experience using computer systems
- Attractive hourly rates
- WFH 2-3 day from home after training | great hybrid options
- Monday to Friday
About the Company
Sharp & Carter finds and attracts the best talent in the market and delivers people-focused solutions for some of Australia’s leading companies. These roles are with successful organisations across Business Support, FMCG, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Construction & Property.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about any roles.