Reporting to the Customer Service manager, you will manage all inbound customer related inquiries. You will be given the opportunity to provide exceptional customer service and work with both key internal and external stakeholders. This is a forward thinking and dynamic team environment where you will be able to further develop your skill set and progress your career.
Working as part of a collaborative Customer Service environment, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist and resolve customer queries
- Managing and responding to emails
- Processing of orders and ensuring all details entered onto internal systems
- Advising customers of products and recognize recommendations for them
- Assisting other teams
- Prepare sales reports and updates for management
- Managing invoices through SAP
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by the line manager
Skills and Experience
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in a Customer Service position, successful applicants will ideally be outcome focused and have excellent administration and communication skills. Other skills and experience that are required are;
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Minimum of two years' experience within a phone based customer service role.
- Experience within a collaborative and outcome focused role.
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquirers
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Outcome focused
About the client
Our client is a true market leader. Located in Melbourne CBD they are now looking a Customer Service Administrator to come on board and join their growing business. This is a permanent position and requires someone who is comfortable handling any customer queries.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Olivia Di Sisto on 0431 885 853.