An exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join one of Australia’s leading and largest manufacturers. With the office based in the inner-city of Melbourne, the successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will work closely and collaboratively with the customer service, sales, finance, and logistics teams. As the company takes immense pride in their reputation of excellence, the main purpose within this role is to uphold and ensure customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. If you’re in need of a career change that’s both rewarding and inspiring- apply for this fantastic role today!
- Maintain and establish strong customer relationships through excellent customer service.
- Ensure that there are no Customer Service Incidents (CSI’s).
- Complete all necessary and relevant documents on agreed time periods.
- Ensure all Certificate of Compliances are sent to all relevant customers on time.
- Liaise with both the logistics and warehouse teams to ensure that packaged goods are correctly scheduled for transportation.
- SAP master data focus.
- End of month SAP compliance.
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in logistics / warehouses is preferred but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate – Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Significant knowledge of SAP.
- High attention to detail and accuracy when order processing.
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and contribute positively within the culture.
Our client is proud of their large impact within the Australian and New Zealand agricultural space. Having over 100 years’ experience, they are a true leader in in relation to sustainable products. They are known for their global networks and commitment to quality and service. Our client understands the importance behind their employees and provides not only a safe, enjoyable, and diverse workplace- but one that encourages you to develop your skills for optimal career progression. If you feel like you could contribute positively to this inspiring organization- do not hesitate and apply today!
To apply please follow the link below or email Georgia Campbell via email@example.com