Our client is an Australian owned private company who is reputable for their world class expertise, production, and standards of excellence within the automotive space. Their products serve multiple Industrial markets globally and is Australia’s largest and most trusted distributor. Understanding that success is measured by providing their customers with the best service, their business continues to grow at a rapid pace. If you want to be part of a culture focused, dynamic and leading team- this role is for you!
About the Role
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading Customer Service team within Melbourne’s South East. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and Warehouse representatives, the successful candidates core function will be to ensure customer enquires are attended to in both a timely and professional manner, aid in resolutions and complaints management as well as provide optimal customer service.
Knowledge of automatic vehicles and parts is preferred and will help you succeed in this role.
- Processing customer orders via inbound and outbound calls.
- Work closely and collaboratively within the friendly Customer Service team.
- Meet both team and individual KPI targets.
- Liaise with manufacturing or purchasing teams for order statuses and lead times.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of internal databases as required.
- Resolve customer queries / questions and uphold customer service excellence.
- Follow up delivery statuses and provide ETA’s as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as per direction.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a customer service or automotive parts interpreter role is preferred.
- Experience using an ERP systems is essential.
- High attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or email email@example.com.