In this role you will be reporting into the Customer Expereince Manager, working in a team of 4. This is a 6-month fixed-term role designed to assist the business during a busy period. The customer experience team operates 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, following a fortnightly rotating schedule from 8am to 4:30pm and 9am to 5:30pm with a one hour lunch break.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team, focusing on regional clients, to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Provide coordination and administrative support for the sales process, including contract management, bookings, and dispatch documentation.
- Utilize strong telephone skills to liaise and problem-solve with internal and external customers, streamlining the dispatch and collection process.
- Offer support for the sales process by coordinating contract development and customer bookings across the ERP and customer portal.
Skills and Experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach and project ownership.
- Computer literacy and fast learner.
- Advanced phone mannerism.
- Experience in customer service or internal sales.
About our Client
Our client operates as a prominent distributor of fertiliser products, with around 30 employees in the head office in Port Melbourne and 20 onsite staff. The company places a strong emphasis on a workplace culture rooted in employee safety, a commitment to quality customer experiences, and continuous professional development. They actively promote diversity, equal opportunities, and fosters innovation within its organizational framework.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Sarah Gee on 0423011669