Working as part of a close knit Customer Service team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional extensive Customer Service and Data Entry as well as liaising with key internal and external stakeholders across the business. This position requires someone who is customer focused and has strong communication skills (both on the phone and through emails), experience having working in an Customer Service role previously as well as the willingness to learn and support a busy and dynamic team. This a permanent role based in Melbourne's city fringe.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader your role will be varied include:
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and email from customers and managing booking requires
- Logging of service jobs and orders
- Extensive data entry and data management that requires accuracy to their internal systems
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments for order completion
- Reach and maintain key performance indicators set with the customer service team leader
- Other ad hoc administration and customer service tasks as required.
Skills / Experience:
Having worked at least one year in a Customer Service Administration position, you will have the below skill set:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer software’s
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a high-volume environment
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
About the business:
A true leader within their field and ‘essential service’, our client has been thriving through this pandemic. They are now looking a Customer Service representative to come on board and join their stable team. This is a permanent position and requires someone who is comfortable handling any customer queries as well as providing extensive data entry support including running reports through Excel as well as internal systems. This role is expected to start immediately with interviews being conducted straight away.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Zoe Raphael on 0401 265 388.