Our client is on the hunt for a senior customer service specialist with experience in transportation/logistics, you will be providing advice, quotations, bookings, reports, sales, and other assistance on a wide range of freight management needs, you will focus on managing existing accounts with a diverse range of services and a focus on building solid partnerships, no one day will be the same, so if you are looking for your next career adventure and for a rewarding challenge- apply today!
This role will be varied in nature whereby you will focus on providing optimal service via phone & email. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Liaising and responding to clients and suppliers regarding quotations, price confirmations, bookings, and freight tracking/monitoring
- Ensuring all pickups and client queries are logged with detailed notes
- Extracting data from supplier websites, consignment generations and manifest downloads
- Providing a high level of quality customer service
- Presenting possible business development opportunities to management
- Assisting with client specific KPI and monitoring reports
- Provide administrative support services as required
- Resolving other relevant issues or ad hoc activities as required
Skills & Experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Planning, setting priorities and time management
- Experience in deriving basic inquiry information from computer systems
- High attention to detail with a strong work ethic
- Experience within the transport/logistics industry
About the client
Our client specialises in business-to-business deliveries and logistics with a range of services, providing amazing innovative solutions for Australian companies for over 25 years, our client prides themselves on their exceptional service and well established named.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about the role.