We are currently seeking a Customer Service Team Leader for the customer service/distribution department of our FMCG client in Braybrook. The suitable candidate will be career focused, possess excellent communications skills and have the ability to support all aspects of a busy operational business.
Managing a team of 4 Customer Service staff responsible for processing all sales orders, handling storage and distribution of our clients products.
An experienced, passionate and results driven Customer Service Team Leader is required to lead, train and inspire the team.
- To Supervise the Customer Service team, with a focus on credits claims, freight cost allocation and inventory life cycle.
- To Supervise the Team in taking orders and ensuring all documentation is completed in line with Quality Assurance standards
- Supervise the taking of all customer orders, either by telephone, email or fax and processing.
- Confirming receipt and delivery status of orders.
- Coordinate the Liaise with distribution and production re customers’ outstanding orders.
- Control all outstanding back-orders.
- Liaise with sales and marketing team in relation to forthcoming orders and process them accordingly.
- Answer customer queries and sales personnel enquiries in relation to deliveries for packaged, finished products and bulk oils.
- Liaise with other departments (ie, credit regarding customer stop list).
- Bulk order scheduling and confirmation.
- Coordinate processing of credit claims and PODs
- Ensure all staff are familiar with the systems and processes associated with processing of orders.
- Participate in quality (TQM) training to promote continuous improvement.
- Supervise freight cost allocations.
- Experience in a Customer Service lead role
- Highly effective team management skills
- Order processing & inventory management skills
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to set targets & streamline processes
- Experience within freight or FMCG is advantageous but not essential