Permanent job opportunity based in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
A remote working arrangement is available.
- Security Management
- Understand and evaluate customer and internal requirements regarding security.
- Act as point of contact for security during the development of a project.
- Manage and enforce internal security engineering processes during the development of a project, including, but not limited to, Threat and Risk Analysis and Security Concept.
- Threat and Risk Analysis
- Coordinate the cross-discipline team to accurately define and understand potential security assets and threats.
- Escalate issues that may hinder the objectives of analysis.
- Support the development team in spotting and evaluating vulnerabilities.
- Conduct the proper and complete documentation of the analysis, and align this with internal and external stakeholders.
- Security Concept
- Collaborate with the cross-discipline team to accurately specify and implement a security concept for the project.
- Define system level security requirements for the different phases of product development i.e. design, development, manufacturing and warranty.
- Conduct the proper and complete documentation of the security concept, and align this with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interact with global teams and client
- Accomplish the product development and design of new products, components or systems. Consult senior engineer or line manager as required.
- Contribute to the successful introduction of products into production and assist the cross functional team to achieve the project goals.
- Drive the definition of performance specifications or functional requirements for new projects and testing methods according to customer requirements.
- Contribute to the development or enhancement of business systems & processes to improve the Quality/Timeliness/Cost of development activities and outputs.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline, Computer Science or Cyber Security, which is recognised in Australia
- 5+ years of experience with the design and development of electronics components and embedded systems, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Practical experience and knowledge regarding:
- Embedded microcontrollers and systems
- Software programming in C
- Embedded hardware and systems design
- In-vehicle network communication protocols
- Ethernet communication protocols
- Cryptography and its applications in real-world products and/or services
- Ideally, some experience in some (or all) of the following:
- Security Risk Analysis or Threat and Risk Analysis
- Security Concepts and Requirements
- Project Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Systems Engineering or Requirements Engineering
- Security Engineering or Systems Security Engineering
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com