Our client is seeking a motivated and collaborative individual to provide administrative support to their tight-knit team. The ideal individual will have excellent data entry skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role will be suitable for someone who has strong technical and Microsoft office skills that is immediately available.
Reporting to the department manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Data Entry
- Working on spreadsheets
- Updating the system with customer and client information
- Answering and responding to incoming queries
- Writing and formatting reports
- Providing extensive administrative support to the wider team
- Ad hoc duties as required
The following experience is essential to progress with this role:
- Strong attention to detail
- High computer knowledge and competency
- Ability to reach daily targets and deadlines
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks at once
Our client is a true leader within the Retail space, and they have an excellent reputation across the National market. Conveniently located in the CBD, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to join a fantastic and inclusive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.