About the company
Our client in an iconic Australian brand that continues to bring world class products to retailers across Australia. Innovative and with a commitment to providing an unrivalled customer experience, the business continues to deliver great value through its supply chain.
Now, under the guidance of a newly appointed Supply Chain Planning Manager, the business is seeking a Demand Analyst to join a highly collaborative Planning team, as the business continues growing across ANZ.
About the role
- Manage short-term demand (1-12 weeks) within the Sales & Operations Execution (S&OE) time horizon, ensuring effective coordination and optimization of resources.
- Working closely with sales and influencing them to drive best-in-class short term demand optimisation strategies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to gather and analyze the most recent market intelligence and short-term demand inputs, contributing to the development of agile and adaptive strategies.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions to streamline demand management processes, enhancing overall operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize data analytics and forecasting techniques to predict market trends and adjust demand management strategies accordingly.
- Coordinate closely with various teams, including supply chain, sales, marketing, and production, to align demand plans with organizational objectives and customer requirements.
- Proven experience in complex FMCG demand planning environments, or a similar role within a fast-paced and dynamic industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across diverse teams and departments.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment and effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to identifying and addressing potential challenges.
- Familiarity with demand forecasting software and other relevant tools is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with an iconic Australian FMCG company that continues to grow YOY
- Working with an experienced leader who has a track record of developing supply chain professionals, you'll get access to best industry training
- Pathway to a range of career development opportunities within a large supply chain team
- Excellent salary on offer
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lewis Ironside on 0435824108 or firstname.lastname@example.org