As part of our international team, you will deploy and manage cloud infrastructure and tools to service our existing and future customers using in house designed and built connected car and truck telematics technologies.
This is a great opportunity to work on amazing Products & Platforms in the Web, Telematics and IoT space.
You will have a creative mindset that can visualise results and know-how to get there. You are constantly seeking and developing new ideas and bringing these to life across your projects.
- Work with cross-functional groups across Engineering and the Enterprise Architecture team to design and implement solutions to implement and maintain current and future projects in the engineering space.
- Manage cloud-based infrastructure, e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, Elastic Stack and others
- Standup, deployment/release management & execution, compliance documentation, and Teardown
- Administration operation and support (on-call), disaster recovery planning & testing, and Patching
- Monitoring and develop and maintain operations playbooks and tools
- Ensure security compliance for developed applications.
- Provide system level support for specific OE applications. e.g. Freshdesk, Confluence, Gitlab
- Champion, create and maintain IT documentation and processes pertaining to Engineering projects and services.
- Champion and manage the adoption of standards relating to Engineering cloud systems.
- Lead resolution during infrastructure-based outages and RCAs where appropriate.
- Drive Test, UAT and Production deployment plans and execution in the environment pre automation.
- Participate in architecture and requirements/design reviews.
Required Technology Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Solid understanding of network technologies.
- Experience in managing a mixed server environment.
- Experience in cloud environment management.
- Prior team management experience.
- Ability to think and act clearly during outage situations.
- Looking for 5 plus years’ experience in infrastructure management, including Linux and Windows servers, networking, management/monitoring tools and exposure to various tools and applications.
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.