Sharp and Carter are partnering with one of Australia's biggest brands to support an ambitious plan to bring lifestyle and engineering opportunities to Queensland and the Gold Coast!
This organisation is a household name and part of the big 4 financial institutions in Australia. This digital division is at the cutting edge of the fintech revolution, creating new technologies for the customers needs of tomorrow. Lead by an inspirational leadership team that has created a culture of curiosity, collaboration, learning, development and enjoyment....This is a unique opportunity to develop your career work with new technology and be part of a movement within fintech that is raising eyebrows across the financial sector!
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for DevOps Engineers of various experience levels to play a critical role in the development of digital products at our client. You will be responsible for developing DevOps methodologies across Digital Technology, Engineering upliftment through automation, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous measurements and monitoring.
We are looking for experienced hire and DevOps leads as well as junior candidates within the devOps space. We ask that candidates have a collaborative nature with a desire to learn and an openness to embrace new ways of working and technologies.
Core Responsibilities in the role will include –
- Collaborate with team members in a cross-functional team to deliver world-class and high-quality products on the Westpac Digital Platform
- Continuous discovery and implementation of emerging technologies
- Recommend industry best-practices for continuous improvement
- Work closely with other Engineering scrum teams and partner with Product, Project Management, Quality teams
- Lead the diagnosis and resolution of complex service issues to ensure effective development, maintenance, and support of applications
- Provide technical guidance/coaching/mentoring to other engineers
- Review and help team provide proper documentation for solutions and processes
- Implement various build, release, and automation solutions
- Career development
- Exposure to new technologies and practises
- A top brand name on your CV
- Incredibly flexible working environment (3/4 days a month in the office)
- Continual development
- Great package and benefits
What do I need?
- Experience with CI/CD tool
- Have a good understanding of the concepts and requirements of DevOps and expert knowledge of designing CI/CD pipelines
- Continuous Build & Release Automation experience
- Working knowledge of languages such as Java and .NET
- Working knowledge of build tools
- Have a good understanding of security requirements for applications
- Automation testing experience using Selenium
- Advanced analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting and consultative skills
- Experience working with Agile methodology using tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Be able to estimate the effort needed to build a solution
- Excellent leadership and communication skills