Reporting into the Director of Marketing & Communications, you will execute all digital marketing activities specifically to drive brand awareness online. That will also consist of the following:
- Manage, maintain, and develop the structure, content and functionality of the company’s social media, website, CRM and other respective platforms and software.
- Implement and manage social media campaigns and ongoing programs in accord with departmental strategies to maintain and increase online presence, interaction, retention, and overall marketing awareness.
- Manage communications with social media, blogs, EDM programs and other online forums.
- Implement and manage ongoing automation marketing techniques and software.
- Generate and present ongoing social media, online program and automation software analytical reports for management review and strategic planning.
- Coordinate the respective marketing personnel in accordance with strategies and schedules, issuing briefs, scopes and timelines as required.
- Assist in producing and developing content for internal and external correspondence (posts, EDM, blogs, SMS etc)
- Be an ambitious, hardworking individual who is proactive, motivated and a real team player
- Have at least 1-3 years digital marketing experience with comprehensive experience across all facets of digital marketing.
- Proven experience in CRM. Experience in Hubspot would be ideal.
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Ideally experience in a B2B environment, however not essential.
- Newly created permanent position.
- Northern Suburbs location, initially working from home.
- Fun and fast paced team environment.
- Competitive Remuneration 70-80,000K Base + Superannuation.
Our client is a leading Industrial Manufacturer with a strong presence nationally here in Australia. The business has built a strong reputation for quality products with a market leading position and are primed for growth in 2021.
The business prides themselves on their hard-working culture. This role specifically will provide the right candidate an amazing opportunity to get into an amazing transformation and really progress their digital marketing career to the next level. The organisation employs hard-working & energetic people that are proud to work for the company.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras on 0415786332 for a confidential discussion.