Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this leading Australian fashion retailer in the search for an experienced and data-driven Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and management of the digital marketing strategy for two key brands across the Retail, marketplace and eCommerce sales channels.
The ideal candidate will have a love for building brands, marketing strategy and a proven track record in managing (digital) marketing campaigns end to end with a firm understanding of Creative, Channels, Budgets, Reporting, Audiences and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Development and management of the digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate on the brand marketing strategy
- Stakeholder management: Liaison with stakeholders across brand, agency and digital team
- Management of external agencies
- Annual and monthly digital marketing budget forecasting
- Lead the Reporting Roadmap
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on Digital Marketing objectives and KPIs
- Providing insights to the business based on digital marketing, data sources (e.g. Google trends, Meta reports, competitor research, etc.)
- Continually review and test new opportunities in Digital Marketing across Budget setting methods, Channels, Creative, Reporting metrics and tracking and Audiences
- Management of Digital Marketing Channels through our media agencies: Social (Meta and TikTok), Search (Google and Bing), Programmatic (DV360) and Affiliates (Partnerize)
- Drive a culture of data driven creative experimentation and optimisation
- Closely collaborate with the Brand team to continually increase the quality of creative assets.
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ Years experience in data driven marketing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and marketing strategy
- Solid understanding of marketing KPIs, tracking, reporting and defining a reporting roadmap
- Experience analysing digital performance metrics (ROAS, CPA, CVR, CTR, etc.)
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with Google and Meta ads
- Experience managing an affiliate or partnership program
- A people’s person, who values a collaborative, candid culture
- Experience within a fast-paced retail is highly regarded.
- Results driven individual with proven experience managing media campaigns with a focus on optimisation for ROI.
This is a fast-paced, highly innovative and hugely people-centred business who truly understand that people are their greatest asset. With a fun and collaborative culture that inspires success, this company have proven time and again that they will develop and progress their talent internally, and this role is no different.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on email@example.com