We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager that will hold a key role within the Marketing team, focusing on financial growth through optimising media performance across all media channels through the line to drive customer acquisition.
Lead and own the performance marketing strategy, working with our clients digital agency to continuously optimise our performance activity (paid search, shopping, retargeting, paid social, affiliates).
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent people skills by being able to influence colleagues and senior executives, while managing and motivating agency partners to go above and beyond.
- As Digital Performance Manager you will be responsible for the profitable acquisition and retention of customers through paid search, paid social, affiliate marketing, marketplaces and other channels. This person will be the channel owner for all things Performance Marketing.
- Lead and own the performance marketing strategy, working with our digital agency to continuously optimise our performance activity (paid search, shopping, retargeting, paid social, affiliates)
- Lead our SEO effort, perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization on all websites across brand products, and marketing materials
- Manage and optimise all media performance working closely with our media agency and internal marketing team
- Develop acquisition strategies and plan media mix to drive sales
- Optimise a multi-million dollar budget per year to hit ever-improving ROIs
- Build reports for key stakeholders surfacing results, insights and trends, derived from triangulating
data and performance.
- Make recommendations and inform future acquisition budgets and maximisation
- Assist in analysis and constant improvement of our pricing and promo strategy
- Understand and optimise the customer path to purchase end to end
Skills and Experience
- Be a performance marketing expert with a proven record of increasing quality traffic and optimizing return on investment
- Advanced understanding of SEO
- Strong budget management experience
- Strong media experience, including acute understanding of the role of different channels to drive business growth
- Proven Agency management
- Can demonstrate results from always-on campaign management
- Used to high cadence reporting and fast re-investment to exceed targets
- Experience of optimising marketing directly to sales results
- A fantastic culture of hard working, creatively minded people who are passionate about the brands
- Huge staff discounts across all the amazing brands
- Be part of this iconic household retailer in a key position for the business
- Competitive salary and other benefits such as wellness programs
- Genuine career progression opportunities with continuous learning and development programs in place
About the company
Our client places a high value in treating people right and living their values everyday and their success is centered around their high performing culture. You will join a forward thinking and digitally progressive business that will allow you to grow your career with numerous examples within the team of members being progressed and developed internally.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email your CV to email@example.com