the development and execution of digital marketing strategy with a focus on client acquisition.
- Collect, analyse and deliver regular reporting on the performance of various marketing and communication activity including (but not limited to) SEM, SEO, paid social, email and webinar campaigns.
- Use data analysis and insights to optimise campaign performance, identify growth opportunities and provide recommendations to drive client acquisition.
- Analyse website performance and effectiveness of conversion points to drive database building, inquiry generation and ultimately client acquisition.
- Own the setup of tracking and tagging to ensure data can be accurately captured across all channels.
- Setup and manage multiple Google Analytics accounts for different business units across the Group.
- Simplify and distill complex information through data visualisation.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to deliver insights and recommendations in line with the marketing strategy.
- Setup and manage reporting dashboards, primarily in Google Data Studio to monitor performance of marketing activities.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external digital agencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a previous Marketing/Digital Marketing role - with focus on data and reporting
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related degree
- Strong knowledge and on the job experience with Google Analytics
- On the job experience in digital marketing including platforms such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and MailChimp.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency, while still exercising strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical mindset
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple demands
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate complex data into simple language
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Click 'APPLY' Now.