Amazing Opportunity | Lead & manage all digital projects & campaigns
Global retail brand | 6 month contract | $100,000 base + super | ASAP start
Great team culture | Real CX focus and big investment in digital | Central area
About the role
An amazing opportunity to join the newly formed Customer Experience (CX) Team with this Global Retail Brand for a 6 month contract initially. It is an ASAP start so if you are immediately available or have a short notice period and fit the below profile we would love to hear from you!
As the Digital Producer, you will be responsible for the national CX strategy development and implementation as well as the ongoing management of customer-facing digital solutions for their Marketing, Digital and Customer Service functions. In this role you will manage digital projects such as rolling out new website features, campaign page builds, landing pages, etc, from concept to reality. You will also manage Reporting and delivering insight on key business metrics (conversion rate, ATV, etc) and delivering actionable insights and recommendations. You will also help with UAT, Headless implementation, debugging and digital projects.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be an experienced marketing professional who understands how technology can enhance the customer experience within the Australian retail landscape. With proven experience in delivering digital projects and products, you will be an outcome driven individual with the ability to develop local and global stakeholder relationships in order to deliver business solutions.
- Similar and relevant experience to this role
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant field
- Magento 2 is preferred as well as UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- HTML/CSS – ability to manipulate and debug code, writing code is not necessary
- Strong understanding of the marketing and customer service digital landscape
- Demonstrated experience balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage conflicting stakeholder requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be a part of a new department responsible for championing change
- Market leading remuneration - up to $100,000 base + super
- Work life balance with work from home options
- ASAP start for 6 months initially with a view to permanency
- Be a part of a dynamic team working within a leading international retailer
- Problem solving real business challenges
How to apply
Please click on the link below or email Michael Barry with your CV (in word format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org