About the Role
Reporting to the Growth Marketing Manager, you will support the development, enhancement, and delivery of customer experiences. The focus will be centered around web, digital and UX.
- Management of the Website platform (Sitecore), including user experience, site structure, navigation, form integration, performance optimisation, tagging and SEO
- Website content co-ordination, working with key stakeholders and content producers to publish and edit engaging content via the CMS
- Website optimisation to ensure enquiry conversion, working with studio, agencies and stakeholders to develop and drive engaged traffic through search optimisation strategies and regular content updates
- Coordination and ideation of key website enhancements and new functionality with development and design teams
- Coordination and optimisation of website personalisation projects in collaboration with Data marketing strategies
- Digital marketing support to Marketing and technology teams including CMS, CRM and data marketing platforms
- Coordination of CRM form integrations, reports, queries and data management tasks
- Analyse digital metrics and provide insights and recommendations
- Support paid digital media implementation and optimisation including tag management, attribution and trouble shooting.
- Strong experience working with CMS/CRM/Data Marketing Platforms.
- Experience in Content Management, User Experience and Website Optimisation
- Ideally exposure to Sitecore and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in managing complex customer facing websites and digital products.
- Ideally hold a business or marketing degree.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to work cross functionally with other teams.
- Fantastic Marketing team with a great culture
- Coaching and mentoring programs provided
- $80-90,000 Base plus 9.5% Superannuation
- Inner CBD Fringe Location
Our client is a reputable property developer with over 20 years' experience across the Australian market. They boast a number of landmark development projects, and have the capability to operate across both the residential & commercial markets.
The business prides themselves on their hard-working culture. This role specifically will provide the right candidate an amazing opportunity to get into an amazing transformation and really progress their digital marketing career to the next level. The organisation employs hard-working & energetic people that are proud to work for the company.
How to Apply?
Click the APPLY NOW Button.