With a strong presence across the ANZ market, our client is a genuine leader in their industry sector.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for rapidly building and launching world-class products and features. You will be obsessed by understanding customers’ needs and wants balancing with business objectives whilst using design thinking methodologies to validate ideas and hypotheses.
You will work to constantly test, iterate, develop and learn. You will set the strategy within the business objectives, decide how to develop the capability, business case the end-to-end economics, and be responsible for bringing the product or feature to market.
- From concept through to validation, build, go-to-market, post-launch analytics and iterations you will own the entire lifecycle of the product.
- Deliver close collaboration between marketing, sales, operations, technology and product
- Work with the Head of Product, other Product Managers, and the broader team to ensure alignment with the overall product strategy, vision and purpose.
- Deliver a strong experience for our client's customers across their websites to create an engaging interaction at all touchpoints driving performance improvement across the site
- Manage ongoing improved performance of the sites & apps
- Ongoing platform improvement recommendations and roadmap built with the product team to enable site optimisation and leverage of new technology and customer trends
- Execution of website/e-Commerce activity and projects
- Communicate and motivate the team with a product vision that communicates the benefits of the product and continuous communication with stakeholders to seek alignment
- Own, manage and communicate the Product Roadmap by translating it into initiatives, features and a program backlog
You will have proven experience within a similar position and passionate about creating products that are truly special for customers and have experience working in an agile environment. You are characterised by the energy and passion you bring to delivering high performing products.
Specifically, you be attributed with the below skills and experience:
- 5+ years of digital product management experience
- Experience working with content management systems and end-to-end e-Commerce production processes
- Sound technical knowledge and ability to communicate well with developers and other technical stakeholders
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Market-driven: Ability to analyse market needs and align with company strategies to build products that solve customer problems, in a way that positions the company ahead of our competitors
- Customer-driven: Sound understanding of UX research and Design Thinking methodologies and how to apply in product development
- Ability to develop product strategies to improve payment conversions, product adoption, engagement, retention and referrals
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA, Slack, Microsoft Teams & Office Apps
- Can do attitude and willing to jump into the detail as required.
What’s on Offer
In return, you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
To apply please use the Apply Now link or for a confidential conversation please contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org