This is a genuine and unique opportunity to establish your own Technology recruitment practice in a supportive, mature, and non KPI driven environment. If you have always aspired to being a business owner with the autonomy to build and manage a growing consulting team as you see fit, then Sharp & Carter could be the perfect agency for you.
In addition to establishing your own business, as a Director (with view to Partnership) you will be provided the resources and capital to hire staff, create marketing campaigns, host and attend networking events and develop your own business plans to support a long-term, financially sustainable recruitment practice. Further opportunity to invest in the Sharp & Carter Queensland and National businesses is available for highly motivated individuals.
Who We Are Looking For
Sharp & Carter is seeking an experienced Technology recruiter who has well established relationships across both Government and private sector organisations within the Brisbane market.
You must be highly relationship focused, self-motivated, dynamic, driven and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, you will have excellent communication skills and a natural affinity to develop and mentor others.
Sharp & Carter has been built on the pillars of Trust, Care, Generosity, Humility with a strong team focus and anyone who has similar values and ideals is encouraged to apply.
- Market leading commission structures
- Clear path to equity ownership
- Further investment opportunities in State and National structure
- Access to capital to help fund business growth
- Flexible working arrangements - all experienced consultants manage their own diaries, including how often they're in the office
- Structured and bespoke training and development program for junior staff/resources
- Progressive recruitment environment, a genuine culture built on autonomy & trust
- Team-based incentives and target rewards
- Yearly trips for the whole organisation – Queenstown 2018, Hamilton Island 2019, 2022?
Sharp & Carter specialises in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff in Finance & Accounting, Executive Search, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Sales & Marketing, Digital & Technology and Business Support. Established in 2009, the business has grown to over 130 staff members over 5 offices: Melbourne CBD, Wheelers Hill, Brisbane, North Sydney, and Eastern Creek.
For more information, please refer to:
- www.linkedin.com/company/sharp-&-carter or
How to apply
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Tim Turner, Partner, on 0414 548 052 or email@example.com