Based in the Liverpool area, this business was recently acquired by a global Manufacturing/Distribution leader. As leader of the finance function, you will play an integral part in shaping the strategic direction and performance of the finance function. You will partner closely with the Group CFO, SLT, GM's and other key stakeholders across the business to provide timely and accurate information to support commercial decision-making.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead the daily operations of the finance function across financial accounting, payables and receivables
- Co-ordinate the annual budget and subsequent forecasts
- Monthly and annual financial reporting (including risks and opportunities, and financial commentary) for the organisation
- Prepare/review reports, supporting line managers to interpret information, making recommendation for cost savings and assisting in future planning/forecasting
- Develop financial models to support business activities and initiatives
- Oversee and manage compliance obligations including annual financial statements, income tax and employment taxes
- Liaise with auditors, address their queries, and prepare audit papers when required
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally working in a similar role with a SME due to the hands on requirements of this role.
You will be commercial and strategic, and will be highly competent in working amongst large data sets to pull together robust and insightful recommendations to drive business performance. You will be a genuine business partner who is able to build strong relationships across the business. Technically astute, you will have demonstrated success improving management and performance reporting through efficient systems and reporting tools.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of an established multinational brand as they continue on their impressive growth trajectory here locally.
Please email resume to Jeff Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org