- Managing the customer journey and back end of the online store (CMS) including product updates and uploads, promotional/ campaign management, content pages, blogs and customer facing information;
- Working with all internal and external stakeholders on key website strategy development to grow the effectiveness of the store, managing the rollout of website updates;
- Working with Marketing to manage and coordinate the traffic acquisition strategy by aligning online marketing activity with store marketing activity including eDM, CRM, SEO/SEM, Paid, Social and Content;
- Analyse performance through Google and Adobe Analytics and provide recommendations on driving online conversion and sales.
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment, ideally with competency using the Shopify or Magento CMS platforms;
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite to create / edit online marketing material;
- Be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail/accuracy and a eye for good design aesthetics;
- A high level of written and oral communication skills enabling you to work with stakeholders effectively in a fast-paced and environment;
- Pride yourself on time management and prioritisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand to grow their online capability across Australia. Working for a great mentor, your career will benefit greatly from hands-on leadership in a mature yet fun and fast environment that genuinely allows you to excel. This is a 2/3 month contract position initially with a view to permanency for the right person.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry by emailing your CV to him at email@example.com