This company provides advanced technologies multiple and various domains.
This is a great opportunity to lead and contribute to business acquisition, requirements analysis, design, code and unit test, integration and test, requirements sell off, and operations and maintenance of embedded software systems.
We look for a variety of subject-matter expertise for our clients team, from understanding electrical engineering concepts and principles, and control system theory, to board bring up and practical experience with real time operating systems and multi-threaded real time code.
These roles will suit experienced Embedded Software Engineer responsible for planning and execution of complex designs in large teams to ensure proper system functionality. Senior C/C++ embedded systems developer that understands Software/Hardware co-design, Distributed systems design, and Software & Computer Architecture.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Embedded C, C++ (additional programming languages a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of RTOS platforms (Linux/Unix)
- VxWorks, GreenHills Integrity and/or other signal processing tools,
- Git or JIRA bug tracking
- DevOps tools (Jenkins)
- Contribute to the design, development, and integration of embedded applications for the space domain
- Participate in a development team that uses agile methodologies combined with mature software practices and a technology-supported development infrastructure
- Develop new software, adapt old software, and extend existing software baselines to implement new capabilities and to mature existing capabilities using key enabling technologies and frameworks
- Integration of open source off-the-shelf software components
- Perform unit, integration, and system -level test activities
- Experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Progressive experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems