This exciting leadership role has a core focus on helping drive an internal sales / customer service team to achieving excellence. You will bring your expertise from a similar role to help improve your team's conversion rates & find new opportunities whilst continuing to deliver best-in-class customer service. The role sits on the Senior Leadership Team of the business.
- Lead & coach a team of 12 internal sales / customer service consultants
- Drive conversion rate improvement across the team
- Ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Lead internal stakeholder management to help achieve overall organisational success
- Become a key Leader in the business through solid contributions to the Senior Leadership Team
- Ultimately have responsibility for enrolment numbers across the business
- Experience leading an internal sales, customer service or call centre team
- Background in B2C industry where a highly consultative approach has been required, ideally having sold a premium service
- Experience dealing with customers who are making a highly emotional decision
- Proven track record in driving results through the team you have led
- Passion for both delivering sales results & high level customer service
- Super passionate organisation who love what they do
- Senior leadership role with scope to shape the role & your team
- Premium service offering
This impressive business has been providing the Australian market with their premium service for many years. With their unique approach to children's programs & focus on family values, they employ very passionate employees who aim to provide the best possible service to Australian families across the country.
With the aim of continuing to provide a best-in-market service, this privately-owned business employs people who love what they do and the industry they work in. The organisation has experienced continuous growth and is constantly striving to innovate to retain it's premium positioning.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.