Our client is seeking a motivated and collaborative individuals to provide Customer Service support to their tight-knit team. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge. You will have a strong Retail or Hospitality background and must love to help people!
Reporting to the Office Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Update the system with customer and client information
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls as required
- Book appointments and follow up with confirmation
- Diary and email management
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Respond to queries from staff, including transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member
- Assist management with administration and customer service duties and tasks as required
- Prepare documents for internal and external use
- All further administrative duties including creation/collation of documents, filling, scanning and other ad-hoc duties
- Previous Customer Service based experience
- Computer literate at intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Experience within an administration support role
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- The ability to provide effective and appropriate information to a variety of people
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Known as an employer of choice, our client is a well-established privately owned business with offices nationally across Australia. A true leader within their field, they work closely with leading Real Estate Agencies to provide a service to rental properties. Due to continued growth within the business, they are looking to hire a Customer Focused individuals who are eager to start their career in Administration and grow with the business as they continue to dominate the market. Conveniently located in Caulfield South, this is a permanent opportunity that requires a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.