An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Support Administrator to support the Partners of our organisation as well as the daily coordination of our fast paced recruitment company. Sharp & Carter is located in the Brisbane CBD with easy access close to public transport. This is a full-time permanent position, offering ample opportunities to grow within the business. We have recently moved into our brand new offices, which offer space to collaborate, relax and entertain clients & candidates.
At Sharp & Carter we pride ourselves on being a values-driven organisation who take care of our people. You will provide strategic administration support and be the primary point of contact to ensure the organisation and teams are operating efficiently. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
Reporting to the Partners, this position is an integral role in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled administrator, who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and support, as well as fit into our inclusive, fun and enthusiastic team.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Providing high level executive and administrative support in the form of managing diary appointments, scheduling and arranging meetings and coordinating travel arrangements;
- Preparation and formatting of Candidate Reports and Client Proposals, preparation of documentation for visits/interviews;
- Initial point of contact for office visitors (internal and external) for meetings, reception management;
- Ensure the office is maintained efficiently, including office appliances and supplies, building maintenance issues and office cleanliness;
- Ensuring all office activities are arranged, including; catering, office announcements and gifts.
- Ability to act with initiative, to meet and exceed internal/external stakeholder needs and mange expectations as neccessary;
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Ability to professionally manage scheduling conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work from home flexibility;
- Annual company wide incentive trip (this year we are heading to Port Douglas!);
- EOQ celebrations;
- Birthday day off;
- Fantastic office culture;
- Brand new, modern office in the CBD;
- Tools of the trade (laptop, phone etc);
- Novated leasing;
- Many more benefits that come with working for a company that take incredible care of their staff.
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0499 414 094