We are a team of individuals who aspire to change the way the recruitment industry is perceived and who believe that success can be achieved by putting people’s interests first.
A partnership in structure and in values, Sharp & Carter is managed on the guiding principles of care, generosity, trust and humility. Our belief is that when our team is empowered, we become better people for our customers to engage with. We are passionate about partnering with our candidates and clients with a long term focus to deliver unrivalled service and outcomes. We live our values of Excellence, Integrity, Partnership and Enjoyment.
As the Office Administrator, you are responsible for providing best practice administrative support to the Partners and their team. You will provide ad-hoc support in office or administration related tasks and foster positivity and a “can do” support attitude within the office as well as the wider S&C business.
You will organise and coordinate office administration duties, office maintenance and office procedures and processes across the Brisbane office. You will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational efficiency, effectiveness, communication, maintenance, safety and cleanliness. You will be in regular contact with the National Finance & Administration Manager and the wider administration team who are based in Melbourne and, in conjunction with supporting the local Brisbane team, you will provide virtual assistance to some interstate business units as needed.
- Arranging and confirming interviews and meetings (including booking/securing internal meeting rooms, including meeting changes or amendments);
- Expense management and processing (reconciliations and allocation of client related expenses);
- Preparation and formatting of business proposals, reports, candidate applications and various marketing documents;
- Management of all IT queries for team, deferring to IT supplier or IT Manager for further assistance as required;
- Support of execution of client and candidate events under the direction of the National Events Manager;
- Act as initial point of contact for office visitors (internal and external) for meetings and taking general office calls;
- Ensure all office supplies are maintained, appropriate inventory levels are managed, and orders are placed in a timely manner;
- Organise catering and gifts for morning teas/events, and prepare and communicate any office announcements/information;
- Work collaboratively with other state-based administrators to share best practice, provide backfill relief during leave and to drive innovative projects to improve efficiency.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity, and be seen as reliable, positive and dependable;
- Ability to take action, take accountability for getting things done and manage expectations;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent work and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong problem analysis, assessment and solving and decision making;
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry preferred but not essential;
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale, Principal Consultant for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346