- 12-month contract role
- Great culture with flexibility offered
- Work for a community first, purpose led organisation
With extensive experience in providing exceptional services to the community, our client is a mission-driven organisation. Culturally, they are an exceptional organisation to be a part of, consistently embodying their values of empathy, respect, and dedication daily. They are seeking a passionate and skilled Facilities and Asset Coordinator to work within their multi-site operations, to manage and coordinate the physical facilities and assets within the organisation.
About the role:
The Facilities and Asset team is responsible for ensuring facilities are well-maintained, compliant with legislation, and supporting efficient operations. Reporting directly to the Maintenance Team Leader, your role as the Facilities and Asset Coordinator is responsible for handling building and equipment works on an ongoing basis, serving as a liaison between employees and external contractors, and acting as the primary contact for all facilities and maintenance concerns.
- Manage the site induction of all subcontractors performing preventative or reactive maintenance.
- Report and monitor unplanned asset downtime via Asset Management Information Systems (AIMS).
- Provide non-contracted planned maintenance and reactive maintenance budget figures.
- Forecast equipment requirements, develop and maintain work schedules, production methods, and material handling procedures.
- Adhere to safe working procedures and identify risks.
- Support the organisation’s sustainability policy by minimizing environmental impacts through efficient use of resources.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven background in a facilities, operations, or similar role, preferably within environments comparable to local council, golf courses, gardens, or cemeteries.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- Current unrestricted manual Australian Driver’s License.
- Strong team player who contributes to creating a motivated and enthusiastic team.
- Previous exposure to a Building and/or Asset Management System desired.
How to apply:
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact:
Grace Wills on 0497 071 977 or email@example.com
Dale Young on 0400 687 506 or firstname.lastname@example.org