This role of Facilities Supervisor will report directly into the Head of Property and be responsible leading a Facilities Support team. Other key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Day to day contact with multiple internal and external stakeholders and landlords
- Property Maintenance and office contractor management
- Assist with potential office moves, New openings, tenancy fitouts and closures etc
- Leading a small team comprised of – mail room (tbc), facilities support
Our client is seeking someone who takes pride in contributing to exceptional facility operations and presentation standards to help manage our client’s multi site commercial office locations across Australia.
As part of their wider internal Real Estate Management division, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage key relationships with landlords, internal leadership team and service providers
- Make recommendations to improve the environmental performance of our clients’ assets.
- Ideally have experience in working for a professional corporate business in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent customer service, communication and stakeholder management skills, a 'can do attitude and have the ability to take the initiative when required.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply with your resume through the advert.