Reporting directly to the Divisional Head of Finance and supporting two key business units, you will be responsible for a broad range of reporting and analytical activities. You will be engaging extensively with key operational stakeholders, providing advice, business partnering and commercial guidance to balance operational objectives with financial discipline. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports across the region.
- Liaise with Sales managers in setting sales targets and monitoring/reporting sales performance by business units.
- Monthly Business Intelligence Reporting completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly internal profitability reporting for the business (Booking, Revenue, Operating Income and Cash Flow).
- Play key role on monthly forecasting process in terms of updating templates and loading data.
- Posting journals and completing month end duties.
- Support operations on costing activities.
- Assisting annual budgeting cycle and process.
- Process improvement to eliminate manual processes, improve accuracy and enhance control.
- Ad hoc queries/projects from the business and Finance.
To be successful in this role, you will have a commercial background, ideally within a large manufacturing or consumer goods business supporting various divisions. It is imperative you have strong Excel, accounting, analytical, communication and product costing skills.
This instantly recognisable large multi-national business has a strong balance sheet, impressive growth profile, and reputations as dynamic work environment. Known as market leader and with an innovative approach they have consistently delivered impressive performance results over the last five years and are well positioned to continue their current growth path as they consolidate revenue streams from their new operations outside of Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.