Sharp and Carter have partnered with a highly successful business who are ASX listed and are continuing to grow. They have an exceptional finance function who are looking for top talent to join their team. Known as a market leader and with an innovative approach they have consistently delivered impressive performance and are well positioned to continue their current growth path.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the main responsibility of this role will but not limited to:
- Supports the group forecasting, budgeting and long term strategy process.
- Assist in the monthly revenue pipeline and billing reporting.
- Develop and maintain FP&A reports used for forecasts, budgets and strategy.
- Deliver high quality reporting for half and full year market presentations.
- Identify process/reporting improvements and generate efficiencies.
- Assist in analysing/modelling wage costs and providing insightful analysis.
- Work collaboratively across all teams to ensure analysis provided is insightful.
- Adhoc work as required
You will be tertiary qualified in a relevant accounting degree and working towards the completion of your CA/CPA, with a minimum of two years of prior experience in a similar role. Your MS Excel skills are advanced, in addition to strong communication and analytical skills. Prior experience with SAP will be considered highly advantageous.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the role, please apply online. If you have further questions on the role, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org