Our client is a national service provider. They are extremely customer focused and committed to providing the best service to their consumers, across Australia. The business has gone through significant growth and are now the market leaders in their field. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to join their business.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of exceptions in operating results including review of Location Profit & Loss Statements
- Initiative and Project profitability analysis
- Monthly & Weekly P/L forecasting
- Capital Expenditure forecasting
- Monthly Balance Sheet & Cash Flow forecasts and analysis, including cash council, daily tracking and commentaries
- Strategic planning input
- Preparation of annual business and capital plans
- Support for project managers in building business cases
- Payroll Forecasting and Analytics
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business background. They will have ideally started their career in an accounting firm in either an audit or advisory team. They will be completing or have completed their CA/CPA. Candidates will have exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail. They will have aspirations to want to join a dynamic and fast paced finance team.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org.