My client are a market leading service provider to large utility businesses. They promote a flexible working environment and are looking for Finance Analyst to join their high caliber finance team.
The Finance Analyst will provide strategic financial/commercial analysis, guidance and advice to various business units to influence and shape business outcomes. Reporting directly into the Commercial Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare the analytical reviews
- Support the preparation of Board, Strategy and Steering Committee
- Support market reform preparation under an appropriate Project Management Framework which will facilitate discussion between the marketing team, legal and finance staff to ensure the submissions are completed within the agreed timeframes
- Drive automation of the data collection process required for submission
- Support and influence strategic financial and commercial support for the businesses initiatives to influence and shape outcomes
- Provide analysis and support for underlying financial KPIs (revenue, costs / overheads)
- Ad-hoc analysis (growth opportunities, costing allocations ect)
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure the integrity of the general ledger
- Accurate and timely production of monthly reports and analysis (including market scorecards, revenue reporting, cost analysis and balance sheet analysis comparing actuals to budget, forecast and prior periods)
- Development of processes and systems to enable the automated reporting of business information
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, with previous experience working for large corporate organisations or you are looking to make your first move out of Big 4. You will have excellent excel skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply/ express your interest, please use the link below or contact Lucy Jones directly to organise a confidential conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0473 489 543