Our client is a thriving, Australian-owned company that manufactures and markets a range of well known products. They are looking to attract an ambitious finance business partner who has had proven experience working within a complex environment. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and be a confident communicator who can engage with and influence non-financial stakeholders. Additionally, you will possess an enthusiastic & ambitious attitude which allows you to work collaboratively within a high performing finance team.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, the Commercial Analyst will be directly responsible for:
- Partnership with Sales & Marketing leadership, driving understanding and optimisation alongside analysis for end-to-end margin management.
- Evaluation of effectiveness of marketing and trade spending initiatives.
- Commercial analysis of pricing and promotional programs
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and executing accordingly
- Support the Commercial FP&A Manager and CFO in delivering excellence in financial reporting and analysis for the wider business as required
Our client is looking for a candidate who is ready to step up and succeed. Degree level qualifications in Accounting and working towards a CA / CPA membership are mandatory, as is previous experience in an FMCG / Retail / Manufacturing organisation. Strong technical accounting skills are important in this role, and they should be complimented with an analytical skillset. The role will involve a high level of stakeholder management across the wider business, so a proven track record in a commercial role is critical. Most importantly, you must be a strong communicator with advanced excel skills who is not afraid to challenge themselves.
If interested contact Jack Munro on 0439 275 181 or email email@example.com