Our client is a large FMCG business and household name across Australia. This role will sit as a part of a larger finance team, facilitating the financial oversight, key insights and reporting to grow a portfolio of assets.
A great opportunity has arisen for an analyst that will have a clear goal of providing detailed analysis to key stakeholders and driving strategic and commercial decision making. Reporting into the Senior Finance Analyst, you will also work as part of a larger finance team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare forecast, budget, business performance pack production for key stakeholders.
- Look after balance sheet reporting and capital management.
- Collaborate with other Finance Analysts to provide business cases and project feasibility analysis.
- Prepare month end process, reporting, reviewing results, and challenging trends.
- Provide performance insights, analysis, and recommendations to internal stakeholders to support decision-making and drive business performance.
- Adhoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. CA/CPA qualified or working towards qualification.
- Experience in data analytics and financial modeling (Desired but not essential).
- Strong experience in financial accounting standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Power BI or TM1 (Desired but not essential).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively contact Hannah Beach for a confidential discussion – email@example.com. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au