ASX Listed with a global reach my client is a fast paced and complex global manufacturing business who are embarking in an exciting time of growth and innovation. My client is looking for their next strategic business partner to assist the business in the future financial modelling and forward view
About the Role:
This role will see you supporting the CFO with complex financial models, providing insights that will dictate the strategic direction of the business. You will also be rolling out the annual budget process, assisting in the collation of reports and providing insights to the business, and automating reporting and processes as required.
Your day to day...
- Utilise Adaptive Insights to improve decision support for the executive
- Build financial models from the ground up working with the CFO
- Building and maintaining 3-way forecast & budget models (3-way financial statements)
- Champion process improvement and automation of reports
- Use large amounts of data from multiple sites to build reports, and provide business insights
Skills and Experience:
- Must have in-depth Adaptive Insights experience
- Proficient in developing and maintaining 3 way financial models
- Effective report writing and communication skills
- Ability to deal with people from various backgrounds in a fast paced environment
- Generous hourly rate
- 3 month Fixed Term Contract with view to extension
- Ability to solely work from home if required
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.