Our client is a large global icon that has continued to exceed growth expectations even through the pandemic. Correlating with the strong growth, the business has decided to newly create this Analyst position to add a proactive and commercially astute individual.
- Participate in the ongoing timely preparation of financial reports, including management reports and presentations, variance analysis and reports including the income statement, sales reviews, and/or AR statement.
- Calculate, prepare, and distribute timely and accurate monthly Sales Commission reports.
- Maintain dashboards and reporting tools used for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting such as DOMO, Excel, Hyperion Essbase.
- Assist in the planning and execution of operational cost analysis to enhance profitability and improve process efficiency.
- Provide and analyze budget to actual comparison and analysis for budget owners.
- Assist in preparation and input for annual Plan/Update cycles, including completion of specialized corporate reports for each entity.
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules and reports as needed.
- Prepare pricing analysis on existing products for customer price lists and on new products as part of the project process and the yearly price renewals.
- Manage conflicting priorities to meet reporting and forecasting deadlines.
- Work closely with other members of the team and other support groups to meet timelines and budget objectives.
- Available for special projects as needed.
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large corporate, preferably FMCG, Retail or similar. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills, with a creative flair. You will have advanced financial modelling and data analysis skills.