in developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting the Finance Data warehouse.
Key responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
- Maintain and develop existing inhouse Excel pivot services BI Reporting Solution, reports, hierarchies, functions per finance requirements and maintain best practice, end user support/training and execute change requests
- Maintain and develop automation process/functions in the corporate finance environment using Microsoft Power Automate
- ETL design development and maintenance, performance optimization and end user support to Help understand and query data to accomplish their business purposes
- Create automated ETL routines/processes to transform source data into a standardized format ready for finance processes, Excel models/templates/reports, Analysis, BI tools and other software applications that support regular refresh cycles
- Write VBA codes and macros to automate functions within existing Excel models/templates/reports to optimize performance and processes with built in validation and exceptions reporting
- Build Reports, Visualizations and Dashboards using BI tools and reporting services such Power BI/Excel
- Significant industry experience in business intelligence and building a successful data warehouse ready for consumption of BI tools and strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and methodologies.
- Extensive MS Data Warehouse Development experience in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and BI Tools such as, Power BI, Excel, Power Automate
- Experience on SSAS-Tabular modelling and good knowledge of DAX language.
- Experience with Hyperion EPM
- Experience building and maintaining .net Application in particular Excel Add-ins, C# WinForms apps.
- SQL Server 2017 experience and able to create and maintain table schemas, ETL (SSIS packages), strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Azure platform.
- Proven experience writing VBA codes and macros in VBA to create automation and efficiencies within Excel
- Exposure to finance industry working with a global finance team
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below. For further information please contact Caroline Evans at email@example.com or on 0411 816 008.